Climb as High as You Can Dream

Posted in By Arif-Faiz 0 comments


'Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.' - Abraham Lincoln

At this age, I'm still not able to realize what my destiny is, but I've learned that if you want to achieve something, you have to work for it. If you think you want something, but you are not willing to work for it, this isn't your real goal or destiny. Like Santiago in The Alchemist, I start off wanting different things than what I will really achieve after my efforts. Santiago thought that he was going to the village to sell wool and win the heart of the merchant's daughter, but when he realized his destiny, he set off on a whole new journey to find a treasure. The chances of my 'destiny' resulting in a treasure aren't high but I'll work hard, proving my ambition, by winning a prize worth a treasure to me.