Change

Posted in By Arif-Faiz 0 comments





"I'm talking with the man in the mirror,
I'm asking him to change his ways,
no message could have been any clearer;
if you want to make the world a better place
take a look at yourself and make the change."
~Michael Jackson: Man in the Mirror

"If you wanna be my brother it don't matter if you're black or white."
~Michael Jackson: Black or White

Whether or not you love Michael Jackson more than anything, he will always be a music legend. Though his behavior was for the most part out of control, he was a musical genius, and the king of pop. So many things about Michael Jackson and his life captured us. As I got older I became more and more into Michael Jackson, his songs, the song lyrics, and even his 'impossible' dance moves. Two of my favorite songs from him have always been "Man in the Mirror" and "Black or White" Each of these songs were very inspiring to me when I first heard them and are still inspiring me today. These two songs are also examples of the way Michael sent out a message to the world through song, showing that the world needed and still needs change. In the song Man in the Mirror, the message is that if each person changes, maybe even a little, of course in a good way, then the whole world itself can change.
The picture I chose doesn't show the best sight every, but it sort of gives you an idea of what could happen without change.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBos1XjcDg0
Man in the Mirror Music Video